Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yarn Along

Yarn-Along with us at smallthings blog.  I just love seeing what others are working on.  I have never linked to the yarn along, but thought there's no better day than today, right?  So here goes...

I am currently working on a pair of socks for myself.  I received the cutest pair of black maryjane shoes for Christmas from good 'ole mom!  I just knew what to do with this Knit Picks sock yarn I had stashed for quite awhile.  Hope everyone has a great Wednesday.

I found the pattern (So Simple socks) on Ravelry.  I am now at the heel and am enjoying the pattern.

Knitting today will be a nice quiet way to reflect on the season of Lent.  I am reading one of my son's old theology book (Blest Are We) from grade school.  I am working on the chapters pertaining to Lent and Easter.  Sorry, I do not have a picture of the book.

2 comments:

karen said...

The sock yarn looks so pretty! Hopefully you will be able to wear them before the weather warms up.

KnitterMama said...

What a lovely colorway for your socks. I also find that knitting is a nice wa to quietly reflect...