Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow Day

I don't know who was more excited today, the boys or me. Snow day for all of us - yippee! We had about 10 inches of snow!!
Things to squeeze into my lovely day: Knitting time and reading for me, and building a snowman and drinking hot chocolate with my boys!


Just finished up a great book titled Knitting: A Novel, by Anne Bartlett, along with the socks I posted about previously. I haven't taken a picture yet of them, but as soon as I do, I will post. I enjoyed the character development and of course the knitting references in Knitting. I've now got my hands on Maggie Sefton's Knit One, Kill Two (A Knitting Mystery) and will continue with the second book of her knitting series, Needled to Death (Knitting Mysteries). It makes me a happy girl to find a new series of books. Knitting and reading keep my hands and mind busy - not that I don't have a full plate already. I'm a full time elementary school librarian, have two awesome boys, a great hubby, a yellow lab, two cats and three fish! Life's full, but I gotta love it!

No comments: