Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Frog is Finished

The frog washcloth is complete and my son could not be happier. And of course this means there's a new project in the works. And speaking of frogs, I'm giving my sock a go around again. It's been ripped out twice. So hopefully the saying "three's a charm" is true! I knit the first sock pretty smoothly. The second sock was giving me the blues for a while, but I keep reminding myself that it's the first attempt at a pair of socks. I will definitely try another pair after I finish these. A few "ribbits" here and there will not keep a good knitter down - right? Right! I will probably go for a pair that uses a larger dp needle. The ones I'm making now are on size 2. My parents bought this really cool sock book, along with some yummy sock yarn and a great set of Lantern Moon needles. The book I'm working from is listed for those of you who are interested in trying your hand at a pair! I LOVE the designs in here.


So stay tuned...I will post a picture of the finished product as soon as I can. My feet are excited for the finish too. Spring weather has not quite sprung yet.



No comments: