Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm in Love with Birdies...and my family is too!

Crocheting has been such a fun adventure lately!  I just wish I had more time.  I crocheted this adorable robin birdie for my grandmother for Christmas.  Her favorite bird is the robin and this is my crafty version for her to admire.  My youngest son fell in love with him too, so needless to say there's another robin in the making.  I guess it's not a hard request to fill either.  I love crocheting these birdies.
This little cutie was made out of an abandoned WIP crocheted bag bottom I had started.  So glad I found the abandoned bag because I am enjoying this birdie very much.  He is hanging from a Christmas wreath above the mantel right now, looking very festive.  For the pattern you just have to check out Attic24's blog.

 

No comments: